- James E. Terry, President, 569/286 exchange, Oneida
- David Freytag, Vice-President, 628/965 exchange, Sunbright/Deer Lodge
- Tony Kidd, Secretary, Treasurer, 376 exchange, Stearns/Whitley City
- Mickey Bingham, 369 exchange, Oakdale
- Jan Byrd, 663 exchange, Huntsville
- Max Spurling, 324 exchange, Petros
- Donald Jones, 346 exchange, Wartburg
- Shelva Jo Jones, 376 exchange, Stearns/Whitley City
- Sam Strunk, 354 exchange, Pine Knot
- John Tate, 627 exchange, Robbins
- Dorothy Hill Watson, 569/286 exchange, Oneida
Because the safety and well-being of our customers and employees is of utmost importance we want to share with you a list of options that you may wish to use to pay your bill or to contact us.
Highland Telephone Cooperative will be closing our lobby in all HTC locations effective Monday, July 20, 2020 in an effort to comply with social-distancing. Read on...
The FCC Keep America Connected Pledge expired June 30t and normal billing procedures will resume in July. If you need assistance with your outstanding balance that was incurred during the Pledge, or if you have questions, please call your local HTC business office at 423-628-2121. We appreciate your business.